Are you passionate about data engineering and eager to be part of a dynamic team in the fast- paced world of power trading? Do you have experience with designing, developing, and maintaining data infrastructure and systems? And do you have a deep understanding of data analytics and want to contribute to the success of data-driven operations? We offer the opportunity for you to shape the future of data-driven decision-making processes at ENZEE Commodities A/S!
A Profitable Growth Company with a Clear Vision
ENZEE is an ambitious growth company, specialized in energy trading across the European continent. We envision a sustainable world and therefore, every day at ENZEE is a day with purpose. We belief that well-functioning and efficient energy markets are a necessity towards a net zero future which is exactly where we contribute with our expertise.
The ENZEE team consists of highly qualified, experienced, and knowledgeable industry professionals with a wide range of expertise in the energy markets. As a member of our team, you can expect a steep learning curve, great career growth opportunities, and the possibility of making a significant contribution.
As a Data Engineer, you will play a crucial role in trading decision making strategies by making sure that our stakeholders have access to accurate, reliable, and timely data. Your technical skills will be harnessed in your responsibility of optimizing data infrastructure to support quantitative trading.
More precisely, your responsibilities will include:
- Create efficient data pipelines to collect, process, and store data from various sources,
ensuring data quality and reliability.
- Integrate data from different systems and sources, ensuring data consistency and accuracy.
- Design and implement data models to support analytical and reporting needs, optimizing for
performance and scalability.
- Build and maintain ETL processes to transform raw data into meaningful insights for business
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and maintain data architecture, including
data warehousing and storage solutions.
- Identify opportunities to improve data processing and storage efficiency and implement
- Implement data governance best practices to ensure data security, compliance, and privacy.
- Resolve data-related issues, provide support to data consumers, and ensure data availability
- Maintain clear and comprehensive documentation of data engineering processes, workflows,
- Collaborate with data scientists, analysts, and other stakeholders to understand data
requirements and deliver data solutions that meet business needs.
- Stay updated with industry trends and emerging technologies in data engineering to drive
innovation and improvement.
- Monitor data pipelines and systems for performance and scalability, proactively addressing
bottlenecks and issues.
Job-start & Type
- As soon as possible. We will be screening candidates on an ongoing basis
- Full-time position (on-site)
- Location: Aarhus
ENZEE is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace and therefore we encourage all candidates to apply, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disabilities.
For further inquiries, please contact Ajmal Raghestani:
+45 27 14 23 32.